Inspired by Watir development of WatiN started in December 2005 to make a similar kind of Web Application Testing possible for the .Net languages. Since then WatiN has grown into an easy to use, feature rich and stable framework. WatiN is developed in C# and aims to bring you an easy way to automate your tests with Internet Explorer and FireFox using .Net.
- Automates all major HTML elements
- Find elements by multiple attributes
- Supports AJAX website testing
- Supports frames (cross domain) and iframes
- Supports popup dialogs like alert, confirm, login etc..
- Supports HTML dialogs (modal and modeless)
- Supports creating screenshots of webpages
- Has a basic (extensible) logging mechanism
- Easy to integrate with your favorite (unit) test tool
- Works with Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and FireFox 2 and 3
- Developed in C#
- Licensed under the Apache License 2.0
- And since its open source you can add and contribute new features yourself!
Other projects in this category: